The Japanese diet is quite simple but very effective. In seven days you can easily get rid of 4-5 extra pounds, and in 2 weeks you can shed all 8. If after that you reconsider your approach to nutrition and take the main principles of the "Japanese woman" as a basis, you canBe sure the weight is gone forever. . . Can such a result not be the most attractive in such a short-term restriction of food, and how many other diets can boast of the same results?
When one hears the phrase "Japanese diet", many imagine rice dishes with soy, seafood, sushi and always green tea. And they are wrong, because although this diet is based on the eating habits of the Japanese people, it is only associated with them in the presence of green tea, fish and eggs in the diet, the absence of cakes and sweets, as well as small portions of food. The "Japanese woman" does not supply any exotic dishes and products, which is undoubtedly an advantage of this food system, which excludes allergic reactions, the long search for necessary ingredients in the stores.
The famous nutritionist and consultant, author of the best-selling book "Japanese women do not get fat or get old" Naomi Moriyama combines the country's longevity and health with small portions of food taken in her home country, lower consumption of calories and food rich in carbohydrates comparedwith other nations. The secret behind the Japanese diet lies precisely in a noticeable decrease in carbohydrate intake and at the same time an increase in the amount of protein in the diet. As a result, your metabolism gradually changes, recently accumulated fat is burned quickly, and the possibility of further weight gain is virtually ruled out due to a carefully developed low-calorie menu.
If your body during the diet begins to react negatively to a decrease in carbohydrates in food with increased fatigue, muscle weakness, dizziness or chills, you should immediately stop the diet and seek medical attention.
The Japanese diet limits the intake of carbohydrates that the body receives exclusively from vegetables and rye bread. Fats are found in meat, fish and olive oil, which are recommended as a dressing for vegetables and for cooking meat dishes. The basis of the "Japanese woman" consists of chicken eggs, rich in protein, diet chicken, lean beef, fish and dairy products. High-fiber fruits help regulate intestinal function and cleanse the body of harmful substances. Green tea and coffee are rich in antioxidants, and water provides energy and good mood, helps the kidneys and gastrointestinal tract to work efficiently and generally has a beneficial effect on the body. As you can see, such a food system contains all the nutrients a person needs, despite the ban on some products and the limitation of the amount of food consumed.
Basic rules for losing weight on the Japanese diet
The secret behind the success of the Japanese woman lies in strict adherence to her menu and rules:
- Drink as much fluid as possible, 1, 5-2 liters of water a day.
- Eat strictly according to the menu.
- During the diet, give up sugar and salt. Drinking fluids help protect the body from dehydration with a salt-free diet.
- Do not use sauces and spices when cooking. During the diet, the taste buds must be cleared completely.
- Do not snack between meals. Drink water.
- During the diet, do not allow yourself anything starchy and fried. Semi-finished products, instant meals and any sweet yoghurt, cottage cheese and cream are also prohibited.
- Do not drink alcohol until you are out of your diet.
- Drink a glass of warm water every morning right after you wake up. This improves metabolism and removes toxins from the body.
- Dinner should last a few hours before going to bed.
- If desired, it is only allowed to sit on this diet again after a year, but due to its simplicity and thoughtfulness, this type of nutrition with prolonged or frequent use can damage the metabolism.
Preparing for the Japanese diet
Before you start adhering to "Japanese", prepare your body so that such a change in diet does not become stressful for it. For 5-7 days, start limiting the consumption of salty and sweet, including more rice dishes and fresh vegetable salads in your daily diet. And drink more water!
You have to psychologically adjust to such a strict two-week diet restriction. There will only be 3 meals a day, respectively, the time between them increasing. You will have to give up the usual snacks and replace them with water. You also need to be prepared for this. When you wake up, you will experience a strong feeling of hunger, so a glass of water in the morning will not only benefit digestion, but also help cope with the stress of a not-too-abundant breakfast.
"Japanese" is a low calorie diet, so before deciding on it, it does not hurt to get a doctor's advice.
Get out of the Japanese diet
Those who, after the end of the first week of "Japanese women" are satisfied with the numbers on the scales, can begin to gradually get out of it and gradually add familiar foods to the diet. Those who are ready to persevere for all 14 days should be patient and continue to follow the menu clearly.
Getting out of the diet also has a number of rules:
- Only add one new food each day.
- Do not try to increase the amount you eat. It will not be too difficult because during the diet your body will get used to consuming less.
- Different salinities, marinades and sauces can be introduced a few weeks after the "Japanese".
This two-week diet is very popular all over the world. Her fans notice excellent results, and with the right approach to their nutrition, after leaving the Japanese diet, they promise to maintain the weight for several years.